The African Mango Diet Pill’s Key Ingredient
Have you heard the term, African mango extract? If not, it’s basically the key ingredient of the African mango weight loss supplement. But, did you know that it’s “real,” scientific name is Irvingia gabonensis?
Yes, that’s the key ingredient of most African mango weight loss products: Irvingia Gabonensis.
Irvingia has it’s origins in the rain forests of Cameroon. This is where “Dika nuts” are grown. These nuts are part of the brightly-colored exotic fruit known as bush mango. It’s said that irvingia gabonensis extract comes from within these Dika nuts.
So, the question now, is: Is irvingia gabonensis effective?
Study Reveals Effectiveness of Irvingia Gabonensis
The Effect of Irvingia Gabonensis Seeds on Body Weight and Blood Lipids of Obese Subjects in Cameroon. That’s the title of a study conducted by the University of Yaounde in Cameroon.
The study was designed to measure the weight loss benefits (if any) of Irvingia.
The study was conducted the way you’d expect any controlled study to be: some of the subjects were given Irvingia, others were given a placebo.
Specifically, 12 of the subjects were given a placebo (which is not supposed to do anything), and the other 28 subjects were given Irvingia.
At the end of the 4-week study, it was discovered that the subjects who were giving Irvingia gabonensis had lost significantly more weight than those who didn’t get Irvingia.
And, not only did those who took irvingia gabonensis lose more weight, there were probably other health benefits that they experienced. Irvingia is a water-soluble fiber.
African Mango Diet Pill Ingredients
There are many varieties of African mango supplements on the market today. In this section, we’ll look at the ingredients of a particular brand the African mango diet pill: African Mango Plus.
In each bottle, you get 60 capsules. Each African mango diet pill contains the following ingredients:
- 75mcg of chromium (as polynicotinate)
- Green tea leaf extract (225mcg)
- 200mg of caffeine
- 8mg of L-Theanine
- And then, there’s the ingredient that makes African mango what it is: African mango extract (150mg).
Where To Buy African Mango Pills On Sale
You can order African mango diet pills through this site. Plus, you’re getting a very high-quality brand of African mango. The specific name for this particular supplement is African Mango Plus.
When your order this product, you’ll be given a number of options. For example, you can choose to get a 1-month supply, a 3-month supply, or a 6-month supply.
As you’d guess, you save with the 3-month supply, and save even more with the 6-month supply.
And if you choose to get the 6-month supply, you qualify for the free refills program. We don’t know of any other deal where you can get free refills of African mango.
Tips For How To Lose Weight With The African Mango Diet Pill
Why not lose weight and get in great shape at the same time? Yes, you can do that. For years, I’ve been into physical fitness. I’ve read a lot of books and spent a lot of time in the gym.
Here are some tips that I’ve learned.
- For some people, it’s great to do intense aerobic activity, such as running on a treadmill, first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I first learned about this from Body-for-Life. That’s because by doing intense aerobic exercise first thing in the morning, you’re tapping into your fat stores, and using fat for energy, instead of stored carbohydrates.
You’re literally burning fat this way.
- In addition to that, do your best to always stay hydrated. Water is needed for a lot of the processes in your body, and that includes losing weight. Your body will need water to dissolve each weight loss pill you take.
- Depending on which manufacturer you order from, your African mango diet pill may have caffeine in id. Caffeine is a stimulant that can really help you lose weight.
- To get the best use out of your African mango diet pills, which may have caffeine in them, be sure to also take a pill shortly before you work out in the morning on an empty stomach. That’ll really help take your fat-burning efforts to a higher level. Not only will you benefit from the empty-stomach morning workout, but the caffeine will help you work out at a higher intensity.
- How soon should you take your African mango diet pill before you work out? Well, it might take a bit of trial and error to find out the best timing for your body, but you can try seeing how long it takes for coffee to kick in for you. If you like to have a coffee about 30 minutes before you go to work, then you can start from there. (Just keep in mind that a pill obviously takes longer to digest than coffee, which is liquid. That’s why you should always be hydrated, to help with the dissolving of the capsule.)
Following these tips will help you get the maximum weight loss benefit of every African mango diet pill you take.
Click the image to find out about a great deal on African mango diet pills.